Control Box firmware update
1. New Lidar support added and performance improved for several Lidars.
2. NetRadar antenna communication improved; random radar disconnect errors should happen less often. Make sure to update both the ALP and the radar antenna with the latest firmware.
3. Bug fixes and stability improvements, among which are:
- Improvements in activation of new settings when switching between profiles;
- switching between Profiles is now smoother;
- Force PDC, once Activated now remains active only in the current Profile;
- Automatic sensor check fail error F2/R2, caused by Laser Cruise Control interference during system powering - bug cleared.
- Audio alert loss in ProMode, bug fixed.