Posted by Administrator on 10/7/2015 to
AL Priority - Control Box Firmware update Report
- Various bug-fixes and stability improvements (USB, GPS etc.).
- Algorithm tuned for better support of some LIDARs.
- New Option in yellow menu is available (Yellow-9) “Performance Tests”. This Option will open a sub-menu for all performance tests available in the ALP. Option is available only if GPS Antenna is connected and if HiFi Control Set is used.
- New Performance Test has been added “Lap Time” (Yellow-9). This will temporary turn your ALP system into a GPS Lap Time stopwatch and measure your vehicles time over a full lap. Time in minutes and seconds is given as a result. Mode only works if GPS Antenna is connected and if HiFi Control Set is used.
- Improved filtering against foreign LCC equipped cars (Volvo, Infinity, VW, Honda, Mazda,…). LCC cars especially behind you will no longer start a false alert.
- Option Manual Sensors Check (Yellow-6) will perform memorize sensors similarly like the Restore Defaults option but without the defaulting your settings.