- The Best Multipurpose Parking System
AL PRIORITY is, as its predecessors were, a completely functional
parking assist device operating on the 905 nm light frequency. It
constantly emits laser signals and recognizes them when reflected from
an obstacle, consequently warning the user. Parking detection range can
be custom setup to your preferred level within 8 available PDC options.
As getting closer to the obstacle the speed of the parking alert will
Thanks to the advanced program code the system will
discriminate the laser signals coming from other laser sources. In case
its normal operation gets interfered with by another laser source on the
same light frequency, the ALP will try to maintain its perfect
functioning. Should it recognize itself as a potential source of
interference to another system, such as official speed measuring
devices, the ALP system is programmed to reset within seconds.
Since the AL Priority can alert you to speed measuring laser devices that also operate on the 905 nm light frequency its the perfect addition to radar detectors since radar detectors are not nearly as good with alerting to these devices. Many Add On Modules are available or are under development
• ALP Bluetooth Module (iPhone & Android Support)
– Wireless control of your AL Priority system via your Android or Apple Devices, Also offers a remote display and a way to keep firmware updated easily.
• Radar Add-On Package
- This option not only allows the ALP system to offer laser defense it allow it to be a complete radar and laser solution. You can add a front only radar antenna or get a front and rear antenna for directional awareness.
• AntiLaser Hi-Fi Control Set
– HiFi voice communication module for adding voice alerts through external speaker and also full voice driven menu to adjust settings easily. When hit with Laser it will announce the gun used and the direction of the source. When used with Radar Add-On Package it will determine the band of radar being detected and the direction if dual antennas are purchased.
• AntiLaser GPS Antenna
- (Included in Radar Add-On Package) The GPS Antenna is used to define speed limits for AL working modes, This allows you to set the ALP to not jam under set speed and if you are using the radar add-on kit, it allows you to ignore radar alerts when traveling under set speeds.
Depending on your ideal setup you might want some options but their
might be different ways to achieve the same end results. For Example if
you have an Apple iPhone and you want a visual display and voice alerts
you do not necessarily need the AL HI-Fi Module because you
can achieve both these functions using your iPhone with just the
The iPhone App with give an awesome display with
voice alerts and also allow you to change your AL Priority settings. If
you go this route you do not even need to install the regular
controller because you can turn your AL Priority on and off with the
Advantages over previous AL models and competition:
• AL is the original successor to the Worlds' First laser based multipurpose parking sensor
• features the smallest sensors in its ultimate performance class
• superior laser detection powered by AL patented technology
• extreme resistance to engine noise and laser interference's
• holds the widest protection angle (up to ±15°H ±15°V)
• laser detection power (coverage) improved by 20% over previous RX2 model
• power of laser detection at least 40-100% greater than power of detection of any competitive product
AL Priority brings you Industry's First:
• Dual processor Design running at over 100 MHz
• User friendly internet upgrades and set-up via USB flash drive
• USB flash drive Theft protection Key
• 5 sensor connection with front and rear sensor discrimination
• Innovative rear & side sensor cable exit
• Laser cruise-control filtering sensor for factory LCC equipped cars
• Compatibility with many third party devices (Radar, GPS antennas)
• Advanced self-test function detects disconnection or malfunction
• Fully effective from 10V to 17V power supplyPlease Note: ALP systems purchased in
the USA are intended for use in Northern America and will have limited
functions if used on a different continent.